Yahoo mail recently changed its interface to provide better user experience to users. However, many Yahoo mail users are not happy with it. The primary reason for not liking the new Yahoo mail view settings is that the users are not used to it and unable to find many basic options.
One question that is frequently seen in the forums after this change is “Where is the contacts icon in Yahoo Mail?”. The new placement of the contacts icon in Yahoo Mail is much easier to access than before, however, users who are not aware of where it is will have problems.
In this article, I have discussed where is the contacts tab in Yahoo mail. After reading this article, you shouldn’t have trouble finding it again.
Also, check out:
How To Customize Yahoo Mail View Settings?
Yahoo now allows users to customize the Yahoo Mail view settings. This way users can change the view settings for themselves and not be troubled over the changed layout. To customize Yahoo Mail view settings, follow the steps given below:
- Open Yahoo Mail from their website and log in.
- After you have logged in, click on the Settings option.
- You will find various customization options pop-up. Select the More options button to access more customization options.
- Now, set the view settings as you want.
Where Is The Contacts Icon In Yahoo Mail?
Here I have discussed where is the contacts tab in Yahoo Mail on their website. To access the contacts icon in the Yahoo Mail website, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Yahoo Mail website and log in.
- Next, you will find the contacts icon just below your profile picture. There will be 4 icons next to each other. The extreme left icon is the Contacts icon.
- Click on it to see all your contacts on Yahoo mail.
If you are using the Yahoo Mail mobile app, then unfortunately the mobile app does not allow the users to see their contacts. To check your contacts, you have to open Yahoo Mail from their website. This was not always the case. Before you could open Yahoo Mail contacts on your mobile app by clicking on the More option and then selecting the Contacts option.
How To Add Contacts In Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo Mail has become quite smart after the recent updates. They now automatically save the emails of those you message in the contacts. However, you still can add new contacts manually. To add new contacts, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Yahoo Mail from the website and log in.
- Click on the Contacts icon.
- Select the Add a new contact option.
- Now, enter the contact details and click on Save.
Note: You can only add new contacts manually from the Yahoo Mail website, the mobile app doesn’t support this feature.
So, there you have it. Now you know where is the contacts icon in Yahoo Mail. Customize the Yahoo Mail as you like to make it easier to use. If you have any questions related to this article, ask them in the comment section.