If you are looking for a way to import your passwords from Safari to Chrome, then you have come to the right place. When shifting from MacOS to Windows, it is needed that you shift all your passwords from Safari to another browser. Here I have discussed how to import passwords from Safari to Chrome easily.
Why Import Passwords From Safari To Chrome?
There can be various reasons where you will have to import your passwords from Safari to another browser. Maybe you are switching from MacOS to Windows, maybe you simply have grown out of Safari and wants to use Chrome on your Apple device for some time.
How To Import Passwords From Safari To Chrome?
Learning how to directly import Safari passwords to Chrome will save you a lot of time than memorizing and updating your passwords primitively. So, how to switch from Safari to Chrome? Here is a complete guide on it.
- Open Chrome on your PC and click on the 3 dot icon, located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Bookmarks option.
- Click on the Import Bookmarks and Settings option.
- You will find Safari mentioned among the browsers. Click on it.
- Select the Import option.
That’s it. Now all the passwords saved on your Safari will be imported to Chrome. Use Chrome sync to get all the passwords on your Windows device.
How To Import Passwords From Chrome To Safari?
While you now know how to transfer safari passwords to Chrome, it is also best to know it the other way around. In case you decide to shift back to Safari, but have deleted all your saved passwords on it, here is how you can do it.
- Open Safari on your Mac.
- Click on the File option.
- Select the Import From option.
- Click on the Google Chrome option.
- Select what you want to import and click on the Import option.
Also, read this article for other ways to import passwords to Chrome.
So, there you have it. Now you know how to import passwords from Safari to Chrome. If you have any questions regarding this topic, ask them in the comment section below.